PM KISAN STATUS CHECK LIST REGISTRATION 2022 - PM KISAN
PM KISAN initiative was launched by Nirendar Modhi. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a central government initiative for helping the farmers of the country to provide for their families. The scheme was launched back in February 24, 2019 in the city of Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh. It was done by transferring the first 2000 rupees each over to about 1 crore farmers. The PM Kisan initiative will help all the marginal and small farmers with an income support of 6000 rupees per year.
Details about PM Kisan Initiative:
According to the PM Kisan initiative, the farmers that are registered in this scheme will get 6000 annually while this amount will be divided into the 12 months of the year. The first installment for a new year will be made in the time of December to march. The second installment will be made from April to July, the third Installment will be made from August to November of that year.
Check Installments for 2021:
The status of government initiative for farmers, PM Kisan, can be checked through this site. The farmers can check their 9thinstallment status now. They can even look out for the date of 10thinstallment of PM Kisan.
PM Kisan Status Check:
The 8thinstallment of PM Kisan is going to be released by the government in some time. Every famer beneficiary will get 2000 in their account. The Prime MinisterNirendar Modi will release the money of the installment in August-November of 2021. About 12.30 crore applications for PM Kisan has been received by the Central Government till July 13th of 2021. Over 19000 Crore Indian Rupee will be transferred over to the Farmer’s account across the country. This amount is the highest one ever paid by any government scheme in a day. The payment is transferred directly to the registered farmer.
West Bengal Farmers
This PM Kisan Scheme is also proving to be benefit of for the Farmers of West Bengal State. The farmers in West Bengal will also receive their installment today.
PM Kisan Installment Status:
If you want to check your status of regular PM Kisan Installment then you need to read the process that is given below.
The PM Kisan status helps the user get to know about the deposits. The farmer can get to know if the amount of 2000 rupees has been submitted in the farmers account or not. IT also lets the farmer know about the application status. And also lets the farmer know that whether or not their installment has been credited. In case of any error, the user may also check it through the site.
The previous 8th installment was added on time and it was also credited to the Farmers account in its due time. The Prime minister, Nirendar Modi also addresses the Indian Nation Live and revealed the 8th Installment on time. The user also need to check that whether or not the farmer’s name is available in the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan initiative. If the particular farmer’s name is not present in the list of beneficiaries then the farmer will not receive the amount of this scheme.
How to Check the PM Kisan Status for 9th Instalment?
Follow the following steps to check the PM Kisan status:
PM Kisan Yojana Kist can easily be checked from the official website of the scheme. To help the famers that are listed in the list of beneficiaries, following is the step by step process.
- The farmers should visit the Official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check their 9th installment status.
- From the Homepage of the website, the beneficiary will have to check the Farmers corner. Click on the link in the menu bar named as Farmers Corner. And click to open it.
- Now the person looking up the site will get an option for “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and it will open a new page.
- Now look for the information that is to be searched in the drop down menus available on that page.
- Select the State, District, Tehsil, Block and the Village name from the drop down menus. Make sure that the user may put the correct details only. After entering all the data, give it a quick recheck and then click on the “Get Report Link”.
- A list will be opened. This list will contain the name of all of the beneficiaries from your area of district and town. Search for your name through the search bar. This will help you get to know your own PM Kisan status.
How to Check PM Kisan Application Status?
If you have already applied for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana then to check for your approval of the application, the user can follow the following steps:
- Go and search for the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and click on the Farmer link.
- Now click on the Beneficiary status link available there and wait for the page to complete its download.
- After the download gets completed, enter your own Adhaar Number or mobile number in the section available on the site.
- Now after putting the number, click on the Check Status icon. And then your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application status will be displayed onto the screen.
In case of any trouble regarding the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment, the user may contact the helpline by calling on 011 - 23381092 or by calling on 91 – 11 – 2338241.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: Why is my name not in the Beneficiary list on the site?
A: there could be multiple reason of the name not being placed in the beneficiary list. This can be due to late registration issue. This can also be due to the late registration but fear not, your name will be added in the next beneficiary list.
Q2: Why was my application rejected?
A: The rejection of the application can be due to many reasons. It could be due to the faulty application submission, incomplete details, not matching the eligibility criteria, any fake documents submission, adding in the wrong information etc.
Q3: I am a big Farmer, can I apply to PM Kisan scheme?
A: No, you are not eligible as the eligibility criteria includes only the marginal and small famers that have less that 2 hectares of land.